Saturday, May 26, 2012

SUMMER!!!

Today is the first day of summer and boy what a cold I got from my family. But I'm happy that chaos is gone! I like school, but i don't like the way teachers suck the life outta you. i got the pass of all passes, so there is a lot to this summer! oh yeah i almost forgot. there is a lot to do this summer, but i don't think i'm not gonna do most of it because of the new baby coming.

i think that i will have fun with the baby next month, but if i don't, you guys that told me this, you're wrong! i hope summer isn't so bad.





It  was a normal day at the shop type writing another story about a cat chasing a dog. a woman with sharp green eyes stepped in the room. her red hair flew in the sunlight. I knew something was on her mind for i am a detective. she sat down serious." David, someone's in trouble," she said.'' i dont have any information i need to know your name and the person in trouble's name." i said. the woman rolled her eyes and said,"my name is Lusy.i am your sister. poochie ran away." oops ,gotta go!




Finaly!  you woke up. what? a detective? his name? sounds like my uncle. oh well its summer and i shouldn't of woken you up. sleep well!

2 comments:

  1. i do hope you finish this story...i am interested! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you start dreaming again! ha ha ha!love ada

      Delete